Wednesday 21 September 2016

TASK 2 : REBRANDING

For this second task, we were required to choose a IKS product and then rebrand the look of the product which mean is the logo and the packaging. My product is ALDEEN'S Crispy Peanut.

Week 5 : Aldeen's Crispy Peanut
A bit history about the product that I rebranded and the lack of the brand.
Week 6 - 7 : The Logo & Concept
This is the mood board or little reference about the design concept for the brand. I was inspired to do 
a Pop Art design from THE BALM cosmetics. I really like the design. 
This is the new logo for the brand. I changed it to GREAT PEANUT because it's much more
catchy and easily to remembered.
Week 8 - 9 : Reference & Packaging Layout
These 3 are the reference on the design layout :
Here is the 4 layout for the packaging :
Diecut 1
Diecut 2
Diecut 3
Diecut 4
Week 10 - 11 : The Design
Week 12 : Poster, Promotional Items & Livery Ads
Poster
Promotional Items
Billboard Stand
Bus Panel
Bus Stop Stand
Week 13 : Final Packaging
Week 14 : The Exhibition Day
The exhibition day was fun. Thank you for making my day so bright and colorful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment