Wednesday 21 September 2016

TASK 1 : CD COVER

We have been given a task to create a CD cover for a band or a musician or an artist. I choose to do a CD cover for Lana Del Ray. The concept that I want to applied to my CD cover is minimalist; because it can be clean or not too crowdy and simply minimal.

Week 1 : References for CD cover.
  
Week 2 : CD cover diecut references.
Week 3 : Convert the sketches design into Illustration.
The diecut for the CD cover.
I got inspired by the image above. Lana's stunning eyes.
Different style but still has the minimal touch.
This one I was inspired by the reference image.
This are the 3 minimalist design for my Lana Del Ray's CD cover.
Week 4 : The final.
*After finish with the design, I did printed out the outcome. But unfortunately, I didn't managed or I forgot to take a picture of the CD cover before I passed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment